January 27, 2019 Shop Log Posted on January 27, 2019 by kietcallies I came into the shop, and the Stacker 500 finished printing out the model of the Sagrada Familia Nave. Picking up where I left off yesterday, I used the Muse Laser Engraver and Cutter to starting making the work-holding L-brackets. I exported my SketchUp design into a DXF file and then imported that file into Inkscape. As you can see, I ran into a bit of a scaling issue. After searching the SketchUp Extension Warehouse, I discovered the FaceSVG: SVG Export for faces extension in order to export faces in SVG format. This corrected the scaling issue I had when exporting from DXF in SketchUp and then importing the DXF file into Inkscape in order to create a SVG file for the Muse. I glued the layers of the L-bracket together. The L-Brackets and Cam Clamps worked out well. Share this:TwitterFacebook Related
You must be logged in to post a comment.