- I realized that we lost some detail in the initial print of the Mirror of Erised. I changed a setting in Simplify3D to allow single layer walls to be printed.
- I also modified two illuminated Exit Signs for temporary canopy tent installations. I added a Edison tail for AC power and a switch to turn off the backup battery when not used.
- I worked on the CEIA Magnetometer Storage Dollies. I redesigned the wheel board to be narrower and not include stacking storage yokes.
- This required me to include a single battery storage box onto the Stacking Pallet.
- Well, the Muse took a shit today. The touchscreen will not turn on and is blank. The machine is a dud. I noticed the issue beginning to rear it ugly head over the last couple of cutting sessions, but a power cycle seemed to resolve the issue. Now that doesn’t work…
You must be logged in to post a comment.