- It has been a while since I have been able to putter in the shop.
- I worked on aligning the mirrors in the K40 Laser Engraver and Cutter. I found an alignment tool on Thingiverse and 3D-printed it out awhile back.
- I also ordered some 2mm balsa wood for targets, which I cut out on the Muse.
- After aligning the mirrors, I performed a test engraving of Spider-Kid. The Harbor Freight dust collection blower I am using vibrates the K40, which moves the work piece. I had to hot-glue it to the bed. I will need to rethink exhaust venting.
- In order to improve prints on the Stacker 3D Printer, I made an enclosure from PVC pipe and moving blankets.
- Another addition to the MakerCave Art Gallery…
You must be logged in to post a comment.