- I finished cutting the (8) tabletops for the Amphitheater.
- Unfortunately while cutting these tabletops on the bandsaw, I dulled the 1/4" blade trying to go through a screw. I installed a 3/16" blade.
- I put together a new Parking Lot Working Light for the Amphitheater.
- I wonder if I am so difference from others. I see a problem or an issue, and I work to find a solution. I tend not to ignore it and think someone else will fix it. There was a split seam on one of the ropes at the Amphitheater, and I took it upon myself to repair it. This meant developing a new skill, learning to use a sewing awl.
kietcallies / About Author