- I finally completed the fourth CEIA Magnetometers Storage Dolly with the installation of the Battery Storage Box.
- I moved the fourth CEIA Magnetometers Storage Dolly out of MakerCave to the Amphitheater.
- I managed to cut two more pairs of yokes for the CEIA Magnetometers.
- Also stockpiled parts for future CEIA Magnetometers Storage Dollies…
- The latest addition to the MakerCave Art Gallery…
A quick stop at MakerCave, shuffling through John Prine songs courtesy of Alexa…
- I finished sewing a tarp cover for the Amphitheater StageRight equipment.
- The cheap gel pens I purchased are not quite doing a complete job on the next piece for the MakerCave art gallery. Let's hope the third time is the charm…
- I made some progress on my fourth CEIA Magnetometers Storage Dolly.
- I replaced the line on the QuickDraw Bot. Last time, the line on the left motor snapped for the second time. Enough being enough, I replaced it with a heavier fishing line.
- McKenzie chose a Ashoka Tano theme for today's art gallery.
- I worked on another CEIA Magnetometers Storage Dolly.
- I did finish the base.
- I received the MC4 connectors from Amazon yesterday and finished wiring up my solar power station experiment.
- I showed McKenzie how to use the QuickDraw Bot. Another piece added to the art gallery…
It has been a while since my last post here. I enjoy writing these brief journal entries, when I can remember to do them. Here is what I managed to do today:
- Create a paper roll holder for the QuickDraw Bot. I hope to draw something interesting with it during each of my visits here at MakerCave.
- Cut (2) more light cover saddles with the Handibot. I have started using the Handibot more and more. I managed to set up VCarve and Showboat Controller Software onto the Levono Yoga 11e laptop and subsequently cut parts from the Handibot. Still an underutilized tool.