The Shapeoko was put to work cutting out foam mount backers for Amphitheater Concession TV mounts. The mounts are being hung on a split-faced block wall, which is rough and uneven. The foam backer is to “even” out the mounting surface.
The Stacker 3D Printer was working on printing out some more spray can rack mounts, to get MakerCave better organized.
I worked on setting up operating systems on SD cards for two new Raspberry Pi Security Camera.
I flipped on the Muse Laser Cutter nd Engraver for a pushed software update. It hasn’t come through yet.
I realized that we lost some detail in the initial print of the Mirror of Erised. I changed a setting in Simplify3D to allow single layer walls to be printed.
I also modified two illuminated Exit Signs for temporary canopy tent installations. I added a Edison tail for AC power and a switch to turn off the backup battery when not used.
I worked on the CEIA Magnetometer Storage Dollies. I redesigned the wheel board to be narrower and not include stacking storage yokes.
This required me to include a single battery storage box onto the Stacking Pallet.
Well, the Muse took a shit today. The touchscreen will not turn on and is blank. The machine is a dud. I noticed the issue beginning to rear it ugly head over the last couple of cutting sessions, but a power cycle seemed to resolve the issue. Now that doesn’t work…