- I finished the second cable “sling”.
- With this project, I should be able to pay off my industrial sewing machine purchase.
- I am out of 1/2 MDF to continue on my Shapeoko waste board replacement project. I miss having a truck.
- I came into MakerCave greeted by this finished drawbot piece I had started last night as I was leaving.
It has been a while since my last post here. I enjoy writing these brief journal entries, when I can remember to do them. Here is what I managed to do today:
- Create a paper roll holder for the QuickDraw Bot. I hope to draw something interesting with it during each of my visits here at MakerCave.
- Cut (2) more light cover saddles with the Handibot. I have started using the Handibot more and more. I managed to set up VCarve and Showboat Controller Software onto the Levono Yoga 11e laptop and subsequently cut parts from the Handibot. Still an underutilized tool.
- After several days trying to figure out how to boot my old Mac mini into Linux, Infinally succeeded and installed the machine here at MakerCave. My Samsung SyncMaster T22B350 has a separate VGA input, so I hooked up the Mac mini to that. The FreeGeek Desktop uses the HDMI input. With the remote, I can easily swap back and forth between the inputs; one monitor, two computers. I added an USB 2.0 Sharing Switch, and now one wireless keyboard and mouse, two computers.
- Template for wall holes for the Portland Community Media TV Shroud
- Broke down the Our Lady of Lourdes School Auction Lighting Pole Supports