The Shapeoko was put to work cutting out foam mount backers for Amphitheater Concession TV mounts. The mounts are being hung on a split-faced block wall, which is rough and uneven. The foam backer is to “even” out the mounting surface.
The Stacker 3D Printer was working on printing out some more spray can rack mounts, to get MakerCave better organized.
I worked on setting up operating systems on SD cards for two new Raspberry Pi Security Camera.
I flipped on the Muse Laser Cutter nd Engraver for a pushed software update. It hasn’t come through yet.
Tomorrow is McKenzie’s birthday, and we are holding a Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie party. Using the Muse Laser Engraver and Cutter, I made some birthday swag.
Of course, all the machines had to be in use. The Shapeoko cut two more set of CEIA Magnetometer Storage Dolly Yokes while I worked on the birthday swag project.
The Stacker 3D Printer was put to the task of printing up some spray can holders as I work at organizing the shop.
Jill asked for some stickers for the bags of the girls McKenzie invited over for a sleepover tomorrow night, so I obliged. For awhile, I was struggling to get my cutting software (Easy Cut Studio) to connect to my GCC Expert 24LX Vinyl Cutter. Then I discovered that it helps to reference the correct machine in the settings – GCC Expert 24LX, not GCC Expert II 24LX.
I also worked on setting up an old Raspberry Pi Model B to run xcarve-server, and my iMac to run xcarve-proxy. It allows me to communicate to the X-Carve wirelessly through the Raspberry Pi rather than a computer wired directly to the X-Controller. Courtesy of Adafruit.