- Now the X-Carve was put to the task of cutting out the main sign…
- I painted the Jedi Challenges visor shelf and the bottom lightsaber Holder…
- I decided to make the lightsaber blade holders from acrylic cut on the Muse Laser Cutter and Engraver.
- The layout of the sign elements looked good.
- I applied the first coat of chalkboard paint to the main sign.
- The bracket to hold the Jedi Challenges Tracking Light was printed.
- Another addition to the MakerCave Art Gallery…
Tag Archives: Sign-making
January 15, 2018 Shop Log
- I finished (3) wheel boards and (1) stacking storage rack for the CEIA Magnetometers Storage Dollies.
- I worked on a storage idea from McKenzie’s Jedi Challenges game with the X-Carve.
January 21, 2016 Shop Log
- Shop needs TOILET PAPER!
You must be logged in to post a comment.