- Yesterday I received my Kickstarter-backed Stacker Commerical 3D Printer. This morning, before work, I had the opportunity to finally open the boxes.
- While not having time to unbox the printer, I did unbox and assembled the stand.
- I really need to get on the redesign of these Our Lady of Lourdes Auction Lighting Pole Supports, so I can disassemble and make some space inside MakerCave.
- My wife threatened to use power tools if I didn’t come and do a quick project for her.
- Of course, I couldn’t resist continuing on with the assembly of my Stacker Commercial 3D Printer. I mounted the printer onto the cart, installed the filament rail bracket and filament drive hardware and cable-tied the extruder wiring harnesses to the filament guide tubes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.