Where Ideas Come to Life
- Trying to clear projects from MakerCave…today I finished a CEIA Magnetometers Stacking Pallet.
- McKenzie’s classmate’s, Gabe, birthday is tomorrow, so I made a “card” for him for her.
- I then worked on my third solar recharging station.
- A friend asked me to create a holder for the battery charger of his drone. With the help of the FSL Muse Laser Engraver and Cutter, here is what I came up with…
- He seems happy with it.
- I also cut pole mounting clamps for the next solar recharging station.
- While waiting for cuts to complete, I loaded StarCraft Remastered on the MakerCave iMac.
- And made a parking directional sign for the Amphitheater…