- I had to replace the original pigtails on these LED flood lights with longer ones. I finished the wiring, and the test was positive.
- I finished my time lapse camera storage rack. A bit of 3D-printing and scrap plywood…
- The Amphitheater season is about to begin. It is time to get the Arduino Vehicle Traffic Counters ready.
- Awhile ago, a windstorm had blew off our Platform 9-3/4 sign, damaging the edges. Luckily I could trim away the damage portions. Finally I got around to repainting the edges.
- While cleaning up, I discovered these gems.
You must be logged in to post a comment.