- A successful print from the Stacker 3D Printer. I have been working on creating a geodesic dome with 3D-printed hubs and 3/4″ PVC pipe. However, I discovered that there are four different types of hubs, and I have only been printing one type.
- I reflashed the SD card for the QuickDraw Bot, and it is once more operational.
- I finished (3) more lightbcover saddles and cut the last (4) on the Handibot.
- I started assembling a LED flood light fixture.
- The supplied wiring for the LED lights is too short, so I need to replace it.
- Another addition to the MakerCave art gallery…
- I found a bunch of scrap 1/2″ plywood, which had been occupying precious space. Cut and gone!
You must be logged in to post a comment.