While cleaning MakerCave, I made an assessment of the scrap materials available and made this wire spool holder for the electronics workspace.
I grabbed some measurements of the water flow sensor and sketched out a mount.
I installed the tee on the water cooling inlet for the K40 Laser Engraver and Cutter. I turned on the water pump to check for leaks and heard the activation of the switch in the sensor, a good sign.
In preparation of updating the firmware on my Deltaprintr, I installed Arduino IDE 1.0.6 and the other necessary libraries on the electronics workspace laptop. I was able to successfully able to compile the stock firmware.
While at it, I also installed QtDMM on the electronics workspace laptop, which allows me to read and record the readings from my TekPower DT9602R Multimeter.
I managed to clean off one work surface.
I managed to gather several dust piles around the shop.